Week of Sept 25, 2005, Psalm 25
This is a Moment of Peace from Peace Lutheran Church Prayer Ministries.
One of the Scriptures for Sunday is from Psalm 25 – a great psalm of guidance and God’s provision. Here are some selected verses:
1 To you, O LORD, I lift up my soul;
2 in you I trust, O my God…
4 Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths;
5 guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.
6 Remember, O LORD, your great mercy and love, for they are from of old.
7 Remember not the sins of my youth and my rebellious ways; according to your love remember me, for you are good, O LORD.
8 Good and upright is the LORD; therefore he instructs sinners in his ways.
9 He guides the humble in what is right and teaches them his way.
12 Who, then, is the man that fears the LORD? He will instruct him in the way chosen for him.
14 The LORD confides in those who fear him; he makes his covenant known to them.
Dear Lord, I bring myself to You – welcoming You in my life, for Your presence is what I seek. I put my trust in You, O Lord. Show me Your ways and teach me Your paths – guide me in Your truth, and in every situation may I ever be aware of how You are teaching me – for You are my Savior and my God – my hope always.
Jesus, forgive my sins – the sins of my youth, my rebellious ways, my sinful nature. Forgive me, Lord, and cleanse me. For You are good, O Lord – and You instruct sinners in Your ways. Instruct and guide me, teach me Your ways – the path You have chosen for me, not the paths I chose.
Lord God, You are my God, my Savior, my hope. Thanks for Your presence and joy in my life. Amen.
May the Lord bless you as you go on your way. May He go before you to show you the way. May He go behind you to encourage you. May He go beside you to guide and befriend you. May He always be above you to watch over you. And may He be within you to give you peace.
In the name of the Father and of the Son of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
You may leave a message or prayer request after the beep.
May God – our Savior and our Great Hope – Father Son and Holy Spirit be with you now and always.
One of the Scriptures for Sunday is from Psalm 25 – a great psalm of guidance and God’s provision. Here are some selected verses:
1 To you, O LORD, I lift up my soul;
2 in you I trust, O my God…
4 Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths;
5 guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.
6 Remember, O LORD, your great mercy and love, for they are from of old.
7 Remember not the sins of my youth and my rebellious ways; according to your love remember me, for you are good, O LORD.
8 Good and upright is the LORD; therefore he instructs sinners in his ways.
9 He guides the humble in what is right and teaches them his way.
12 Who, then, is the man that fears the LORD? He will instruct him in the way chosen for him.
14 The LORD confides in those who fear him; he makes his covenant known to them.
Dear Lord, I bring myself to You – welcoming You in my life, for Your presence is what I seek. I put my trust in You, O Lord. Show me Your ways and teach me Your paths – guide me in Your truth, and in every situation may I ever be aware of how You are teaching me – for You are my Savior and my God – my hope always.
Jesus, forgive my sins – the sins of my youth, my rebellious ways, my sinful nature. Forgive me, Lord, and cleanse me. For You are good, O Lord – and You instruct sinners in Your ways. Instruct and guide me, teach me Your ways – the path You have chosen for me, not the paths I chose.
Lord God, You are my God, my Savior, my hope. Thanks for Your presence and joy in my life. Amen.
May the Lord bless you as you go on your way. May He go before you to show you the way. May He go behind you to encourage you. May He go beside you to guide and befriend you. May He always be above you to watch over you. And may He be within you to give you peace.
In the name of the Father and of the Son of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
You may leave a message or prayer request after the beep.
May God – our Savior and our Great Hope – Father Son and Holy Spirit be with you now and always.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home