Week of September 13, 2009, Psalm 116:1-9
One of the Scriptures for Sunday is from Psalm 116, verses 1 to 9:
1 I love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy.
2 Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.
3 The cords of death entangled me, the anguish of the grave came upon me; I was overcome by trouble and sorrow.
4 Then I called on the name of the LORD: "O LORD, save me!"
5 The LORD is gracious and righteous; our God is full of compassion.
6 The LORD protects the simplehearted; when I was in great need, he saved me.
7 Be at rest once more, O my soul, for the LORD has been good to you.
8 For you, O LORD, have delivered my soul from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling,
9 that I may walk before the LORD in the land of the living.
Dear Lord, I love You. I praise You. You heard my cry. You heard my voice. You heard my cry for mercy. I will call on You, Lord, as long as I live. I was overcome with anguish and trouble, and then I called on You, and You saved me. You Lord, are gracious and righteous; You are my God, full of compassion. You protect the simplehearted. When I was in great need, You saved me.
Lord Jesus, as I continue to be anxious and troubled at times, You are not far from me. Your compassion and graciousness fill me with hope. You are my Savior. You protect me. As I am a person with a simple heart before You, Your love surrounds me. You give me rest and peace, for You have been and continue to be a great God. You continue to deliver my soul from death to life, so that I walk before You, Lord Jesus, in the land of the living. My steps are guided each day by Your Spirit.
Thanks for Your presence, Jesus, Your love that surrounds me, Your peace that fills me. Amen.
The Lord bless you and keep you. The Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord lift up His countenance upon you and give you His strength and His great peace. In the name of the Father and of the Son of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
You may leave a message or prayer request by emailing me at: peacewm@tds.net.
May God, our great God filled with love and compassion, be with you now and always.
1 I love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy.
2 Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.
3 The cords of death entangled me, the anguish of the grave came upon me; I was overcome by trouble and sorrow.
4 Then I called on the name of the LORD: "O LORD, save me!"
5 The LORD is gracious and righteous; our God is full of compassion.
6 The LORD protects the simplehearted; when I was in great need, he saved me.
7 Be at rest once more, O my soul, for the LORD has been good to you.
8 For you, O LORD, have delivered my soul from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling,
9 that I may walk before the LORD in the land of the living.
Dear Lord, I love You. I praise You. You heard my cry. You heard my voice. You heard my cry for mercy. I will call on You, Lord, as long as I live. I was overcome with anguish and trouble, and then I called on You, and You saved me. You Lord, are gracious and righteous; You are my God, full of compassion. You protect the simplehearted. When I was in great need, You saved me.
Lord Jesus, as I continue to be anxious and troubled at times, You are not far from me. Your compassion and graciousness fill me with hope. You are my Savior. You protect me. As I am a person with a simple heart before You, Your love surrounds me. You give me rest and peace, for You have been and continue to be a great God. You continue to deliver my soul from death to life, so that I walk before You, Lord Jesus, in the land of the living. My steps are guided each day by Your Spirit.
Thanks for Your presence, Jesus, Your love that surrounds me, Your peace that fills me. Amen.
The Lord bless you and keep you. The Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord lift up His countenance upon you and give you His strength and His great peace. In the name of the Father and of the Son of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
You may leave a message or prayer request by emailing me at: peacewm@tds.net.
May God, our great God filled with love and compassion, be with you now and always.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home