Week of January 15, 2006, Psalm 139: 1-5, 12-17
One of the Scriptures for Sunday is from Psalm 139, verses 1-5 and 12-17:
1 O LORD, you have searched me and you know me.
2 You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar.
3 You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways.
4 Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O LORD.
5 You hem me in-- behind and before; you have laid your hand upon me.
12 even the darkness will not be dark to you; the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light to you.
13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
16 your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
17 How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!
Dear Heavenly Father, You are a great God who knows all things! You have searched me and You know me. You know everything about me. Before I say anything, Lord, You even know what I am going to say! Everywhere I am, You are there also. You are familiar with all my ways! Your hand is upon me. You are always with me.
You created my inmost being, Father. You knit me together in my mother’s womb. I marvel and am amazed at how intricately You have made me. I praise and thank You, Lord, for making me. And I know also how wonderful are Your works!
Father, Your thoughts – how incredible, how precious they are to me. I cannot comprehend how many and how deep they are.
Jesus, thanks for Your love, Your presence with me always. Amen.
The Lord bless you and keep you. The Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord lift up His countenance upon you and give you His strength and His great peace. In the name of the Father and of the Son of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
You may leave a message or prayer request after the beep.May God, our Creator and Sustainer, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, be with you now and always.
If you would like to respond or leave a prayer request, e-mail me at: peacewm@tds.net.
God bless and have a great week!
1 O LORD, you have searched me and you know me.
2 You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar.
3 You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways.
4 Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O LORD.
5 You hem me in-- behind and before; you have laid your hand upon me.
12 even the darkness will not be dark to you; the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light to you.
13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
16 your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
17 How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!
Dear Heavenly Father, You are a great God who knows all things! You have searched me and You know me. You know everything about me. Before I say anything, Lord, You even know what I am going to say! Everywhere I am, You are there also. You are familiar with all my ways! Your hand is upon me. You are always with me.
You created my inmost being, Father. You knit me together in my mother’s womb. I marvel and am amazed at how intricately You have made me. I praise and thank You, Lord, for making me. And I know also how wonderful are Your works!
Father, Your thoughts – how incredible, how precious they are to me. I cannot comprehend how many and how deep they are.
Jesus, thanks for Your love, Your presence with me always. Amen.
The Lord bless you and keep you. The Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord lift up His countenance upon you and give you His strength and His great peace. In the name of the Father and of the Son of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
You may leave a message or prayer request after the beep.May God, our Creator and Sustainer, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, be with you now and always.
If you would like to respond or leave a prayer request, e-mail me at: peacewm@tds.net.
God bless and have a great week!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home