Week of January 29, 2006 Psalm 111
One of the Scriptures for Sunday is Psalm 111, a great psalm of praise:
1 Praise the LORD. I will extol the LORD with all my heart in the council of the upright and in the assembly.
2 Great are the works of the LORD; they are pondered by all who delight in them.
3 Glorious and majestic are his deeds, and his righteousness endures forever.
4 He has caused his wonders to be remembered; the LORD is gracious and compassionate.
5 He provides food for those who fear him; he remembers his covenant forever.
6 He has shown his people the power of his works, giving them the lands of other nations.
7 The works of his hands are faithful and just; all his precepts are trustworthy.
8 They are steadfast for ever and ever, done in faithfulness and uprightness.
9 He provided redemption for his people; he ordained his covenant forever-- holy and awesome is his name.
10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; all who follow his precepts have good understanding. To him belongs eternal praise.
Dear Lord, I praise You. I see You evidenced in all Your creation. Great are Your works, O Lord. I see Your handiwork in everything I see. Glorious and majestic are Your deeds. Your righteousness endures forever.
Father, You provide for Your people, and You remember Your covenant forever. Your works are faithful and just. Your precepts are trustworthy. They are steadfast for all time. And You provide redemption for Your people and You honor Your covenant. You love us, Father, with an everlasting love. And You never leave us or forsake us. Holy and awesome is Your name. With every breath I take, may I declare Your praises.
Jesus, thanks for Your faithfulness, Your holiness, Your love, Your compassion, Your presence. Amen.
The Lord bless you and keep you. The Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord lift up His countenance upon you and give you His strength and His great peace. In the name of the Father and of the Son of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
You may leave a message or prayer request at: peacewm@tds.net.
May our great and compassionate God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit be with us always.
1 Praise the LORD. I will extol the LORD with all my heart in the council of the upright and in the assembly.
2 Great are the works of the LORD; they are pondered by all who delight in them.
3 Glorious and majestic are his deeds, and his righteousness endures forever.
4 He has caused his wonders to be remembered; the LORD is gracious and compassionate.
5 He provides food for those who fear him; he remembers his covenant forever.
6 He has shown his people the power of his works, giving them the lands of other nations.
7 The works of his hands are faithful and just; all his precepts are trustworthy.
8 They are steadfast for ever and ever, done in faithfulness and uprightness.
9 He provided redemption for his people; he ordained his covenant forever-- holy and awesome is his name.
10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; all who follow his precepts have good understanding. To him belongs eternal praise.
Dear Lord, I praise You. I see You evidenced in all Your creation. Great are Your works, O Lord. I see Your handiwork in everything I see. Glorious and majestic are Your deeds. Your righteousness endures forever.
Father, You provide for Your people, and You remember Your covenant forever. Your works are faithful and just. Your precepts are trustworthy. They are steadfast for all time. And You provide redemption for Your people and You honor Your covenant. You love us, Father, with an everlasting love. And You never leave us or forsake us. Holy and awesome is Your name. With every breath I take, may I declare Your praises.
Jesus, thanks for Your faithfulness, Your holiness, Your love, Your compassion, Your presence. Amen.
The Lord bless you and keep you. The Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord lift up His countenance upon you and give you His strength and His great peace. In the name of the Father and of the Son of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
You may leave a message or prayer request at: peacewm@tds.net.
May our great and compassionate God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit be with us always.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home