Week of September 21, Psalm 145: 1-8
One of the Scriptures for Sunday is from Psalm 145, the first eight verses:
1 I will exalt you, my God the King; I will praise your name for ever and ever.
2 Every day I will praise you and extol your name for ever and ever.
3 Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
4 One generation will commend your works to another; they will tell of your mighty acts.
5 They will speak of the glorious splendor of your majesty, and I will meditate on your wonderful works.
6 They will tell of the power of your awesome works, and I will proclaim your great deeds.
7 They will celebrate your abundant goodness and joyfully sing of your righteousness.
8 The LORD is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love.
Dear Lord, in the midst of anxious times and personal fears, I still exalt You as my God and King. I will praise Your name forever and ever. Each day, no matter how I feel, I praise You and extol Your name forever and ever. For You are great, O God, and most worthy of praise. I cannot begin to fathom Your greatness, all of who You are. But I am excited to share with others all You’ve done for me, how You have worked in my life, and I speak of the power of Your awesome works, and forever I will proclaim Your great deeds.
Lord, thanks for Your abundant goodness, Your righteousness, Your peace. Thanks for how You are gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and how You are rich in love, how You love us so deeply.
Thanks, Jesus, for Your strength and comfort, for Your power and love, for Your peace during these times, and for Your presence with us always.
May the Lord shower you with His mercy; may the light of His presence be ever your guide; may He guard you and uphold you; may His Spirit be ever by your side. May He bless Your comings in and your goings out. When you sleep, may His angels watch over you; when you wake, may He fill you with His grace. May you love Him and serve Him all your days, and then in heaven to see His face forevermore.
In the name of the Father and of the Son of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
If you have a message or prayer request, you can email me at: peacewm@tds.net.
May God be with you now and always.
1 I will exalt you, my God the King; I will praise your name for ever and ever.
2 Every day I will praise you and extol your name for ever and ever.
3 Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
4 One generation will commend your works to another; they will tell of your mighty acts.
5 They will speak of the glorious splendor of your majesty, and I will meditate on your wonderful works.
6 They will tell of the power of your awesome works, and I will proclaim your great deeds.
7 They will celebrate your abundant goodness and joyfully sing of your righteousness.
8 The LORD is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love.
Dear Lord, in the midst of anxious times and personal fears, I still exalt You as my God and King. I will praise Your name forever and ever. Each day, no matter how I feel, I praise You and extol Your name forever and ever. For You are great, O God, and most worthy of praise. I cannot begin to fathom Your greatness, all of who You are. But I am excited to share with others all You’ve done for me, how You have worked in my life, and I speak of the power of Your awesome works, and forever I will proclaim Your great deeds.
Lord, thanks for Your abundant goodness, Your righteousness, Your peace. Thanks for how You are gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and how You are rich in love, how You love us so deeply.
Thanks, Jesus, for Your strength and comfort, for Your power and love, for Your peace during these times, and for Your presence with us always.
May the Lord shower you with His mercy; may the light of His presence be ever your guide; may He guard you and uphold you; may His Spirit be ever by your side. May He bless Your comings in and your goings out. When you sleep, may His angels watch over you; when you wake, may He fill you with His grace. May you love Him and serve Him all your days, and then in heaven to see His face forevermore.
In the name of the Father and of the Son of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
If you have a message or prayer request, you can email me at: peacewm@tds.net.
May God be with you now and always.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home