Week of December 17, 2006 Isaiah 12: 2-6
One of the Scriptures for Sunday is from Isaiah, chapter 12, verses 2 to 6
2 Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The LORD, the LORD, is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation."
3 With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation.
4 In that day you will say: "Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that his name is exalted.
5 Sing to the LORD, for he has done glorious things; let this be known to all the world.
6 Shout aloud and sing for joy, people of Zion, for great is the Holy One of Israel among you."
Dear Father God, You are my salvation. I will trust and not be afraid. You are my strength and my song. And with joy I will draw deeply from the wells of salvation.
I praise Your name and give You thanks. I proclaim Your wondrous works. I exalt Your name, for You have done glorious things. You are the Holy One of Israel.
Jesus, during this Advent season, help me to prepare for You in a deeper way, to renew my relationship with You in a more profound way. Jesus, come to me as You came to this earth two thousand years ago.
As I walk through the turmoil and pain of everyday stuff, Lord, help me to receive the comfort and strength, the joy and peace that You have given me to receive.
Thanks for Your presence with me always. Amen.
The Lord bless you and keep you. The Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord lift up His countenance upon you and give you His strength and His great peace. In the name of the Father and of the Son of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
You can leave a message or prayer request by e-mailing me at: peacewm@tds.net.
God bless you with His presence in wondrous ways this Advent season.
2 Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The LORD, the LORD, is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation."
3 With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation.
4 In that day you will say: "Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that his name is exalted.
5 Sing to the LORD, for he has done glorious things; let this be known to all the world.
6 Shout aloud and sing for joy, people of Zion, for great is the Holy One of Israel among you."
Dear Father God, You are my salvation. I will trust and not be afraid. You are my strength and my song. And with joy I will draw deeply from the wells of salvation.
I praise Your name and give You thanks. I proclaim Your wondrous works. I exalt Your name, for You have done glorious things. You are the Holy One of Israel.
Jesus, during this Advent season, help me to prepare for You in a deeper way, to renew my relationship with You in a more profound way. Jesus, come to me as You came to this earth two thousand years ago.
As I walk through the turmoil and pain of everyday stuff, Lord, help me to receive the comfort and strength, the joy and peace that You have given me to receive.
Thanks for Your presence with me always. Amen.
The Lord bless you and keep you. The Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord lift up His countenance upon you and give you His strength and His great peace. In the name of the Father and of the Son of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
You can leave a message or prayer request by e-mailing me at: peacewm@tds.net.
God bless you with His presence in wondrous ways this Advent season.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home