Thursday, August 10, 2006

Week of August 13, 2006 Psalm 34:1-8

One of the Scriptures for Sunday is from Psalm 34: 1-8:
1 I will extol the LORD at all times; his praise will always be on my lips.
2 My soul will boast in the LORD; let the afflicted hear and rejoice.
3 Glorify the LORD with me; let us exalt his name together.
4 I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.
5 Those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame.
6 This poor man called, and the LORD heard him; he saved him out of all his troubles.
7 The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them.
8 Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.

Dear Lord, I give You thanks and praise. Even when I don’t feel like it, Father, may my lips always give You praise. I extol You. I glorify You, Lord. I exalt Your name on high. You are my Refuge.

Jesus, I seek You each day. You hear and answer me. You deliver me from all my fears. I cry out to You, Lord, and You save me. You deliver me from my fears, from all my fears, from all my troubles as I come to You and seek You above all else.

Even Your angels, Lord, surround me to protect me. As I reverence You and make You Lord of my life, Jesus, You deliver me from all my fears.

Jesus, no matter the turmoil I am in or the frustrations and fears, You are with me. I seek You, Lord, for You are good above all else.

Thanks for Your presence and Your peace in my life. Thanks that I can always come to You and You shower Your love down on all who seek You, and You do that unconditionally. Thanks for Your great love. Amen.

The Lord bless you and keep you. The Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord lift up His countenance upon you and give you His strength and His great peace. In the name of the Father and of the Son of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

You may leave a message or prayer request by e-mailing me at: peacewm@tds.net.
May God, who hears and answers us, be with you always.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home